CMS vision: A world that knows Jesus
CMS (the Church Missionary Society of Australia) is a fellowship of Christian people and churches committed to global mission. We work with churches to set apart long-term workers who cross cultures to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Millions of men, women and children around the world do not know Jesus. The world is growing and changing rapidly. But the gospel of Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. CMS’s vision is for a world that knows Jesus. They do this by reaching gospel-poor peoples for Christ, equipping Christian leaders for church and society, and engaging churches in cross-cultural mission.
- Please pray for all the staff as they adapt to the virtual world and work out new ways of working with those they serve
- Pray with a big vision: for workers for the harvest, for those working in very risky places, for the buildings at St Andrew’s Hall.
- Pray for all the decision makers at CMS Victoria, guide them with the Holy Spirit.
- Ask God how you can encourage people to explore being a worker for God
- Jon and Deborah’s monthly newsletter – contact Roslyn for a copy
- access CMS Branch Matters and monthly prayer point newsletter here
- Download the PrayerMate app here and subscribe to CMS prayer updates.
- learn more about CMS and missionaries by attending the annual CMS conference, Summer Under the Son, which is on again in January 2021
- Or listen to the recorded talks from Summer Under the Son here
- attend the Missionary Care Fellowship which meets at Holy Trinity Doncaster at 10am for 10:30am on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. For more information, contact Lynn Pryor – email@example.com
- volunteer – CMS has a list of ways you can support missionaries while they’re away and while they’re on home assignment.
To donate to CMS, click here