CMS vision: A world that knows Jesus
CMS (the Church Missionary Society of Australia) is a fellowship of Christian people and churches committed to global mission. We work with churches to set apart long-term workers who cross cultures to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Millions of men, women and children around the world do not know Jesus. The world is growing and changing rapidly. But the gospel of Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. CMS’s vision is for a world that knows Jesus. They do this by reaching gospel-poor peoples for Christ, equipping Christian leaders for church and society, and engaging churches in cross-cultural mission.
- Pray with CMS that the commitment to a year of prayer will grow and bring great fruitfulness. Pray for increases in financial giving.
- Praise God for the completion of St Andrew’s Hall and pray for many to respond to a call to full-time mission.
- Praise God for continuing work to bring the scriptures in the languages that are accessible to those your missionaries are working amongst.
- Jon and Deborah’s monthly newsletter – contact Roslyn for a copy
- access CMS Branch Matters and monthly prayer point newsletter here
- Download the PrayerMate app here and subscribe to CMS prayer updates.
- learn more about CMS and missionaries by attending the annual CMS conference, Summer Under the Son, which is on again in January 2021
- Or listen to the recorded talks from Summer Under the Son here
- attend the Missionary Care Fellowship which meets at Holy Trinity Doncaster at 10am for 10:30am on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. For more information, contact Lynn Pryor – email@example.com
- volunteer – CMS has a list of ways you can support missionaries while they’re away and while they’re on home assignment.
To donate to CMS, click here